From advanced materials and innovative methods, the entire repair process is covered.
Materials and methods
The steps we take that make all the difference.
In order to make certain a vehicle restoration is performed with the utmost precision and skill, all Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Centers must use the following:
- Mercedes-Benz Trained Technicians. With advanced skills and experience, our factory trained technicians help ensure that repairs are performed with unrivaled skill, commitment, and care.
- Approved Tools and Equipment. To ensure the vehicle restoration is completed correctly, all tools and equipment used in the repair process must meet our exact specifications.
- Workshop Information System (WIS). Features an extensive library of repair procedures for Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Subscriptions available for technicians and insurance companies.
- Mercedes-Benz Joining Methods. Since the selection of materials often determines the methods used in collision repair, joining methods are vital when it comes to bodywork.
- Xentry Diagnostic Unit . Used for reprogramming, configuration, initialization, fault diagnosis and guided diagnostic tests, this is the authorized – and preferred – system for Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
Certified Collision Program
Different collision centers to better meet specific needs.
To ensure vehicle owners are receiving the highest level of care, all Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Centers are categorized by the following capabilities:
- Certified Collision Centers, which perform collision repair work on all Mercedes-Benz passenger cars except those requiring aluminum welding.
- Elite Certified Collision Centers, which require an additional level of training to perform repairs requiring aluminum welding.
- Commercial Vehicle Centers, which have the infrastructure in place to handle repairs on Sprinter and Metris vehicles.
While no one can predict if or when an accident might occur, you can be assured that Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Centers have the tools, training, and team needed to restore your vehicle the right way.