From advanced materials and innovative methods, the entire repair process is covered.
Materials and methods
The steps we take that make all the difference.
In order to make certain a vehicle restoration is performed with the utmost precision and skill, all Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Centers must use the following:
- Mercedes-Benz Trained Technicians. With advanced skills and experience, our factory trained technicians help ensure that repairs are performed with unrivaled skill, commitment, and care.
- Approved Tools and Equipment. To ensure the vehicle restoration is completed correctly, all tools and equipment used in the repair process must meet our exact specifications.
- Workshop Information System (WIS). Features an extensive library of repair procedures for Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Subscriptions available for technicians and insurance companies.
- Mercedes-Benz Joining Methods. Since the selection of materials often determines the methods used in collision repair, joining methods are vital when it comes to bodywork.
- Xentry Diagnostic Unit . Used for reprogramming, configuration, initialization, fault diagnosis and guided diagnostic tests, this is the authorized – and preferred – system for Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
Certified Collision Program
Different collision centers to better meet specific needs.
To ensure vehicle owners are receiving the highest level of care, all Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Centers are categorized by the following capabilities:
- Base - These facilities can perform collision repair work on all Mercedes-Benzpassenger cars, except those requiring aluminum welding.
- Elite - Authorized to perform all collision repairs on all Mercedes-Benz passenger vehicles, including aluminum structural repairs.
- Mercedes-EQ - Authorized to perform collision repairs on all Mercedes-Benz electric vehicles
Note: Must be Elite-certified.
- Van Certified - Authorized to perform structural and cosmetic repairs on Sprinter and Metris vehicles
While no one can predict if or when an accident might occur, you can be assured that Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Centers have the tools, training, and team needed to restore your vehicle the right way.